6.1. We want Kneget to be a fun and useful service for everyone. It is therefore prohibited to:
– Copy, or in other ways use the app in any way that is not expressly permitted by the Terms or by law, or that otherwise infringe intellectual property rights (eg copyright) in the app.
– Use the app to import or copy local files that you do not have the legal rights to import or copy this way.
– Perform reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble, modify, or create secondary works based on the app.
– Circumvent any technology used by us, or any third party to protect the app.
– Give your password to any other person or use any other person’s username and password.
– Using “crawlers” on the app or using automated means (including so-called bots, scrapers, and spiders) to collect information from Kneget.
6.2. It is not allowed to participate in activities, post materials, and register and / or use of a username, which constitute or contain material that:
-Are offensive, defamatory, disparaging, pornographic, threatening or obscene.
– Is illegal, or is intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, such as intellectual property rights, the right to protection of privacy and personal data, or Kneget, or a third party’s property.
– Contains or can be connected to your PIN, or another user’s PIN, or personal data,
– Includes harmful content like malware, trojans or viruses, or otherwise interfere with any user’s access to the app,
– Harass or bully other users, or attempted to do so,
– Means that you claim to be, or to have a connection to another user, person or entity, or that otherwise is deceptive, untrue, deceptive or misleading.
– Disrupt or otherwise negatively affect the app, or otherwise manipulate, disrupt or attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability in the app or Knegets computer systems, networks, rules for use, or any of Knegets safety components, authentication measures or other protective measures app, orConflicts with the Terms.